Customer Privacy Notice
Physio-Vision takes your privacy seriously and understands the importance of respecting and safeguarding your privacy.
This policy explains the basis on which we collect, use, store and disclose personal information about you and/or your animal.
What information do we collect?
How do we use personal information?
- Personal data we collect from you may include the following:-
- Information that you give us when you enquire or become a customer or patient which may include your name, address, email & phone number and those of your veterinary practice.
- Data may be collected when you complete a form, access our services or speak to us.
- Details of treatment received by you from us.
- Data may be collected from third parties such as veterinary practices or GP practices.
We may use your data to:-
When do we share personal data?
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- Notify you about changes to our products or services.
Your personal data will be kept confidential and secure and will not be shared with third party companies.
Your personal data and that of your animal may be disclosed to your veterinary surgeon. Any requests from other third parties such as insurance companies will require additional consent from you before disclosure is made.Where do we store and process personal data?
All client data is stored in our own secure internal systems which is password protected.How long do we keep your personal data for?
Information will be kept for a period of seven years following the last treatment.Your rights in relation to personal data
The law gives you certain rights in respect of the personal data we hold about you. If you want to exercise your rights in respect of your personal data please contact us by email on ObscureMyEmail